Red Moon Lodge
a Retreat Style BnB Moab,Utah
Policies, Explanations and Amenities
We Appreciate our Guests! Due to Covid 19 restrictions in 2020, we are implementing changes suggested by Utah State regulations.
1. Please bring a mask to wear in all common areas, including all businesses in Moab.
2. Only use the common areas when necessary, masks are not required in the open areas of the patios or in your room.
3. Maintain 6 feet of social distancing when among others.
4. Use the supplied hand sanitizers frequently and especially prior to entering the common areas.
5. Meals will be served in our outdoor patio when weather permits, in inclement weather you may eat in your room.
6. Daily Housekeeping is suspended. extra towels or needs can be communicated with the innkeeper by text.
7. As guidelines change, you will be educated or directed upon arrival for check in.
8. We are taking extra measures in sterilizing the rooms prior to you check in. In addition, rooms rest for 24 hours before being turned over.
9. Most of all, STAY HEALTHY, don't touch your face, and have a GREAT TIME!!!
For your health, We are a strictly non-smoking facility.
Room rates based on Double Occupancy, Under 6 yrs old are Free, age 6-16 are $10 each, 17 and above are $20 .
Cleaning Products. Grounds are maintained with organic and non toxic practices. No pesticides or herbicides. Natural no scent Laundry
WE DO NOT SERVE BREAKFAST STARTING NOVEMBER 3, 2019 THRU MARCH 13, 2020
Some of the data gathered during the course of a booking may be held on our computer. We would like to hold this data after your visit to be able to inform you of future offers. If you would prefer us not to hold this information please let us know.
Credit Card TRANSACTIONS -
SECURE ONLINE TRANSACTIONS are processed by a Thirdparty
Cloudbeds uses PCI-Compliant security standards. All information transmitted is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate. Payment information is stored within a vault, and only for a short period of time.
Reservations -We often have rooms available that don't show up on the calendar due to a necessity to change rooms during your stay... Please
Call us and double check! Single Nights are available with approval too! phone 512-565-7612
Full payment is required to confirm a reservation. If you are unable to provide a Credit card payment, you may also arrange to pay us
with PayPal, or you may call direct to provide credit card details over the phone. We will then send confirmation.
Bookings made online may be subject to differing terms and conditions in force at the time of booking. This is to protect your security in
carrying out the booking and providing credit card details over the internet. Taxes will be added to your room rate.
The Pathway to your room is native flagstone that is uneven, you may need to walk 50 feet from the parking area, however you can
roll a suitcase on it, Keep in mind that you will need to be mindful as you walk. If you require assistance let us know.
You may want to adventure on a bark path to our garden, through flower beds and trees.
We have onsite management and Light Housekeeping is performed daily.
PROUD TO ANNOUNCE IN 2017...
ALL OF RED MOON LODGE IS SOLAR POWERED!
At Red Moon Lodge, our goal is to provide quality and organic comfort in a tranquil sanctuary atmosphere.
"Holding Sacred Space"
2950 Old City Park Road
Moab, UT 84532 , USA
Red Moon Lodge is a Unique and Organic bed and breakfast. The lodge is nestled between the red rocks of the Moab Valley. Under five miles from Moab's city center, Red Moon Lodge is a sanctuary for those seeking a healing environment.
We offer stunning views on six acres, organic gardens, a natural spring and pond, medicine wheel, quiet nights, four private rooms and private baths.For more information on the town and area, visit discovermoab.com